Leave a comment for me!

Hi - Have a comment? Click the little red "comment" word down below each post. It will have the current number of comments already left for me. You'll get a box to write your comments in. If the number is "0", then you are the first one! I wish there was some way to put an actual box on the front page, but I haven't figured that out yet!

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Husker baseball on a rampage

I'm just listening to the Husker baseball game against Creighton in Rosenblatt - wow! It's now 16-4, a whopping 13 runs scored in the 5th inning alone. I'm not sure if I'll be able to write after the game or not, so this will have to count.

Like the commentators are saying, the baseball must look like the size of a grapefruit to the batters right now. Man alive!

GO BIG RED!

No comments: