Leave a comment for me!

Hi - Have a comment? Click the little red "comment" word down below each post. It will have the current number of comments already left for me. You'll get a box to write your comments in. If the number is "0", then you are the first one! I wish there was some way to put an actual box on the front page, but I haven't figured that out yet!

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Feel the rush - check out the Husker videos on the sidebar

OK folks, just do me a favor. Go to the sidebar and watch every one of those videos. Guaranteed, in about 20 minutes you'll wish it was the home opener. You'll be so juiced you'll want to watch the 1996 Orange Bowl slaughter over Florida over and over again. You'll want to paint a big red N on your chest. You might even feel like putting on a corn cob hat!

Really, it's great and I am often on the lookout for great videos. But I'm just pretty satisfied with these right now. More than anything, the Blackshirt video gave me much solace around October and November of 2007 when our defense was like - 118th out of 119 Division I schools.

We're gettin' it back, baby. I saw more tackling at the spring game than I did all of last year. The first play, supposed to be a nod-to-the-past option play, was broken up by a defensive player. Ordinarily, that might be disappointing. Not this year. I want defense, and I want it bad.

Watch your Blackshirts, your Eric Crouch laying out some poor defender on the way to a touchdown, your Tommie Frazier dynamite run. Watch and get juiced for no good reason in the middle of May. It's Husker football season all year round, baby!

No comments: